There are many variations on baked eggs. This one has bright spinach, hearty artichokes and creamy burrata. It’s perfect for brunch or serve it with crusty bread for a unique dinner. You will need two cast iron skillets or you can cook the eggs in batches.
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
5 oz baby spinach
8 large eggs
2 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
8 oz burrata
24 oz Due Cellucci Tomato Sauce
½ tsp red pepper flakes
salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Sauté Spinach – Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic to the pan and saute for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the spinach to the pan and saute until wilted. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- In a large cast iron skillet, spread half of the Due Cellucci tomato sauce.
- Top with half of the spinach, half of the artichokes, and half of the burrata.
- Crack four eggs over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and half of the pepper flakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the whites are cooked and yolks are cooked to preferred doneness.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.