This light, flavorful dish is a super quick and easy way to make a meal that looks and tastes like you spent hours preparing it! (shhh..it took less than 10 mins). Serve on it’s own or over a long pasta (like fettuccine, cappellini or spaghetti) or rice.
24oz (1 jar) Due Cellucci Tomato Basil Sauce (heated until warm)
2lb large shrimp
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
Salt & Black Pepper
Red pepper, optional to taste
1. Season both sides of shrimp with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 mins until soft but not brown.
3. Add shrimp and cook until no longer translucent, about 2 mins per side. Add a little white wine (about 1/4 cup) to the pan and let it reduce for a minute or 2 (vodka or vermouth can be substituted for cooking if you don’t have wine open).
4. Add tomato sauce and toss with the shrimp until fully coated (make sure the sauce is warm before you toss it in or the shrimp will get overcooked while the sauce heats up).
5. Serve immediately, you can garnished with fresh basil or parsley leaves to finish.
Serve over rice or pasta.